Part 3 = Spirit.
- The first Adam was a living soul the second Adam [Christ] was a life giving spirit (1 Corinthians 15:47). Jesus was a spirit with a soul, we have been born from above and now we are the same, a life giving spirit with a soul.
- Born-again, actually born for first time, but Spirit is likened to being born-again, you’re Spirit mark 2 or model 2.
- Complete in Christ.
- As He is (1 John 4:17).
- Hidden in Him (Colossians 3:4).
- Shining like the sun or son both the same.
- Can not sin (1 John).
- New Spirit = Christ, (Galatians 2:20, Colossians 3:1-4).
- Born of incorruptible seed.
- Seed of God, so God’s son, not God’s creation anymore, higher greater! wow!!!!!!
- One Spirit with God.
- King of Life.
- King and Priest.
- Rule and reign with Him.
- Perfect (that’s why Jesus said be perfect its quite possible).
- Not forgiven, never has sinned! (soul forgiven, adopted and cleansed by the blood).
- Much more than what you can imagine.
- Owns all things.
- Join heir with Christ.
- Will judge creation, including angels.
- Same righteousness as God.
- Christ – having His life.
- Christ race, not Adam race.
- Mind of Christ only.
- Identical to Him.
- Partaker of Divine nature, as only has Gods nature, in other words Gods nature is our nature.
- Only Seeks to glorify Christ and God.
- Only accepts light and love.
- Doesn’t like sin, hates it!
- Extremely pure, anger against sin as it robs, kills and destroys the one it loves, therefore is it a spirit of war (just like God).
- The new spirit is born of its father, therefore it is love, it is light.
- Free, victorious, more than a conqueror.
- Old spirit died with Him, was buried with Him and new spirit was risen with Him, mmm what happened here at the resurrection am I born-again or born for the first time, did God remove sin from within my spirit and made it alive again like with Jesus? wow revelation needed here…. as massive key to understanding! Jesus was the first born from the dead, wow.
- Holy Spirit lives here, and floods the heart when He is allowed by the hearts will.
- Born from above.
- Joined by heart in marriage to soul.
- You are truly wonderful, but you have no pride or self glory because you have your earth lesson (married to your soul) which tells you that you didn’t earn it, you deserve nothing, but exist in the amazing state by the gift of God and His costly sacrifice. The holes will forever be in His hands, feet and heart to remind you, you cost God a lot and He wears the scars to remind you lest we go the way of Lucifer in a trillion gazillion years time.
The two must become one to be perfect, (Adam would have been like that? then again Adam was only a living soul not a life giving spirit). Soul must be one with spirit, this is the work of the heart. Soul is easily flawed but a life giving spirit will always want to give life for all eternity. So also it is written, The first man Adam became a living soul. The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. (1 Corinthians 15:45).
The COI never did take over the promised land completely, see their errors in purging their heart (land) and becoming one with Christ, Spirit and Soul (promised land).
- God did all this for love, there is no love without free will, earth is only here because of the need for you to have a free will, free will must be taught the dangers, you must know all options to have a truly free will, angels only knew the light and there free will ending in corruption because they never had knowledge of good and evil.
- Earth was only made for the sons of God to discover, learn, win, conquer, overcome… to him who overcomes.
Thinking………………. So how does it work?
I am a new creation, a spirit, Born of God, I communicate through a heart/consciousness which is where the soul and I meet. Without meeting here, I would be only spirit and wouldn’t be able to communicate to the world.
Where it gets hard is the brain [& soul?] is continually pouring its garbage into my heart/consciousness, like veins pour oxygen deprived into heart to be renewed.
If I be a spirit how can I choose to sin?
- Not I who sins.
- But the old memories and ways tricking me into thinking it is me and I have that problem.
- It is another people group living in my cities, which also means its not me, but my old soul and body.
- It is I who sins.
- This wrong thinking will get you in trouble, its soul identity and if you live hear you will wander around in the wilderness for 40 years.
So what does the soul bring?
- Earth lesson on sin, judgement and righteousness, grace etc.
- Skills of language, culture, etc.
- Skill of life, knowledge etc.
What does the spirit bring?
- See what Jesus did.
- Heavens ability.
Key to what we are doing found in praying for 8 hours, what was happening there! So what are we trying to achieve and what will it do in the long run?