Scriptures to show we are hidden In His life, Identical to Christ.
Note: this is just a quick overview and far from complete.
Book of Matthew…
- 11:11, The least in the kingdom of heaven (In Christ) is greater than the greatest of this world (Adam).
Book of John…
- 6:54-56. Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you have NO place in me (see it doesn’t say spirit).
- 14:12, Truly, truly, I say to you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to my Father why? because you are in Him at the throne.
- 13:14, On the contrary, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for gratifying your earthly cravings
- 2:16, But we have the mind of Christ.
- 5:21, For He has made Him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in Him.
- 6:3, Do you not know that we will judge angels.
- 6:11, And such were some of you: but you are washed, but you are sanctified, but you are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
- 6:15, Don’t you realize that your bodies are parts of Christ’s body? Should I take the parts of Christ’s body and make them parts of a prostitute’s body? That’s unthinkable!
- 6:17, You are one spirit with God.
- 3:18, But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit.
- 3:27, For all of you who have been baptized into Christ, have clothed yourselves with Christ.
- 2:20, It is no longer I who lives but Christ that lives, and the life I now live I live by faith in the son of God,
- 4:24, that you put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
- 5:27, That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish (almost impossible if have a soul paradigm).
- 5:30, For we are members of His body, of His flesh and of His bones.
- 2:9, You are complete in Him.
- 3:3, For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.
- 3:4, When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall you also appear with him in glory.
- 3:10, And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him.
- 2:5-8, Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient to death, even the death of the cross.
- 3:9, And be found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith.
- 3:2, Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as He is.
- 3:9, Those born of God cannot sin.
- 4:17, as He is in heaven so are you on the earth.
- 10:20, You can enter the Holy place by the veil of His flesh (notice not spirit).
- 1:6, And has made us kings and priests to God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.
- 3:21, To him that overcomes will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
- 5:10, And have made us to our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
- 12:11, And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives to the death (what is our testimony? that we are in Him).
- 19:10, And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said to me, See you do it not: I am your fellow servant, and of your brothers that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy, (born-again person who had the testimony of Jesus, what is Jesus testimony? It’s ours too)