Scriptures…Hidden, immersed, baptised in Him.
- 17:28, For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
- 6:3, Or are ye ignorant that all we who were baptized into Christ Jesus were baptized into his death?
- 13:14, On the contrary, clothe yourselves with the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for gratifying your earthly cravings
- 1:30, But of Him are you in Christ Jesus, who of God is made to us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption.
- 2:20, It is no longer you who lives but Christ that lives, and the life I now live I live by faith in the son of God,
- 3:27, For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ
- 3:3, For you are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
- 3:4, When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall you also appear with him in glory.
Flesh of His Flesh, Bone of His bone, Blood of His blood, Spirit of His Spirit
- 6:50-58, This is the bread which comes down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world. The Jews therefore strove among themselves, saying, How can this man give us his flesh to eat? Then Jesus said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, dwells in me, and I in him. As the living Father has sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eats me, even he shall live by me. This is that bread which came down from heaven: not as your fathers did eat manna, and are dead: he that eats of this bread shall live for ever.
- 12:27, Now you are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
- 6:15, Don’t you realize that your bodies are parts of Christ’s body? Should I take the parts of Christ’s body and make them parts of a prostitute’s body? That’s unthinkable!
- 6:17, You are one spirit with God
- 5:30, For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones
- 10:20, Having therefore, brothers, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, 20 By a new and living way, which he has consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;
- if we live in Christ let us also walk in Christ.
To be continued…