Just writing this so its not finished, (its a big project).
There is not enough space to write even a fraction of the scriptures on this subject as this very subject is one of the main reasons God gave us the bible; to tell us about Him and about us hidden in Christ.
Once the penny drops you will see scripture in a brand new light and realise the bible was only written for you the child of God within to overcome, not you the first born but you the second born, the son/daughter of God living inside this vessel.
Therefore because there are too many scriptures we will only put transformation scriptures only. All you need is the revelation and the quickening and then all the scriptures are everywhere, absolutely everywhere!
The Bible is very rich in scriptures and stories that aim to change your identity, putting your whole life into the only person who will be saved, the mystery of Christ.
Have a look at Colossians 2 and 3.
For I want you to know how great a struggle I have on your behalf and for those who are at Laodicea, and for all those who have not personally seen my face, 2. that their hearts may be encouraged, having been knit together in love, and attaining to all the wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding, resulting in a true knowledge of God’s mystery, that is, Christ Himself, 3. in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. 4. I say this so that no one will delude you with persuasive argument. 5. For even though I am absent in body, nevertheless I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good discipline and the stability of your faith in Christ.
6. Therefore as you have received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, 7. having been firmly rooted and now being built up in Him and established in your faith, just as you were instructed, and overflowing with gratitude.
8. See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, according to the tradition of men, according to the elementary principles of the world, rather than according to Christ. 9. For in Him all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form, 10. and in Him you have been made complete, and He is the head over all rule and authority; 11. and in Him you were also circumcised with a circumcision made without hands, in the removal of the body of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ; 12. having been buried with Him in baptism, in which you were also raised up with Him through faith in the working of God, who raised Him from the dead. 13. When you were dead in your transgressions and the uncircumcision of your flesh, He made you alive together with Him, having forgiven us all our transgressions, 14. having cancelled out the certificate of debt consisting of decrees against us, which was hostile to us; and He has taken it out of the way, having nailed it to the cross. 15. When He had disarmed the rulers and authorities, He made a public display of them, having triumphed over them through Him.
16. Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day— 17. things which are a mere shadow of what is to come; but the substance belongs to Christ. 18. Let no one keep defrauding you of your prize by delighting in self-abasement and the worship of the angels, taking his stand on visions he has seen, inflated without cause by his fleshly mind, 19. and not holding fast to the head, from whom the entire body, being supplied and held together by the joints and ligaments, grows with a growth which is from God.
20. If you have died with Christ to the elementary principles of the world, why, as if you were living in the world, do you submit yourself to decrees, such as, 21. “Do not handle, do not taste, do not touch!” 22. (which all refer to things destined to perish with use)—in accordance with the commandments and teachings of men? 23. These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom in self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the body, but are of no value against fleshly indulgence.
1. Therefore if you have been raised up with Christ, keep seeking the things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2. Set your mind on the things above, not on the things that are on earth. 3. For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. 4. When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.
5. Therefore consider the members of your earthly body as dead to immorality, impurity, passion, evil desire, and greed, which amounts to idolatry. 6. For it is because of these things that the wrath of God will come upon the sons of disobedience, 7. and in them you also once walked, when you were living in them. 8. But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth. 9. Do not lie to one another, since you laid aside the old self with its evil practices, 10. and have put on the new self who is being renewed to a true knowledge according to the image of the One who created him. 11. a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.
12. So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; 13. bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you. 14. Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. 15. Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16. Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms andhymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God. 17. Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.
Identity Scriptures are sorted in these five categories
1. Died, Buried, Risen 2. Hidden In Him 3. Like Him 4. Awake Arise 5. Dusting off the old