Now lets look again at some scriptures and amplify them.
- Scripture: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me (Gal 2:20)
- Amplified… I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but God, The Alpha and the Omega, The Almighty, lives in me: He is my new life, I’m borrowing it and the life which I now live in this body I live by the faith inside God the son, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Gal 2:20 Explained… God killed me because I was a vile thing, however God did the dying, but because God did the dying I still live, but even though live, the ‘I’ that was alive is actually dead now. It doesn’t feel that way but it’s true, it was an invisible work He did in me in an instant, a miracle, a transfer of my life out of my soul into His spirit, it’s not going to happen one day it has happened when I got born-again, I am a brand new life born of His spirit.
The Alpha and Omega came into me and somehow took the essences of ‘me – my unique personality’ out of my old life and hid it in Him, it’s hard to believe but God transferred ‘me’ into Christ’s life within me, and now I have His life, not a life like His but His life. Just as He is perfect now I am perfect because I have His life, God’s life; there is only one thing left to do now… I have to retrain my thinking to understand what happened so my brain can catch up, it is a faith step to live this life understanding that I’m inside Him with His life as I can’t see that I’m inside Him in the natural.
God loves me and gave me The Alpha and Omega’s life for that’s the only way I will become perfect, as one has to be perfect to get into heaven and there is a lot more to being perfect than just having your sins washed away. By having The Alpha and Omega’s life now I have The Alpha and Omega’s perfect, spirit, mind, nature, everything that’s His life is mine, His perfect inner life within me is literal, its real and its now, not just ‘one day in the future’, its now! my brain just has to catch up, as my beliefs catch up all the old things that have passed away will not be able to remain to trick me anymore, because knowing this truth of who I am now will make me free of them! Praise God, I am complete in Christ and it is finished. (see ‘sin’ study)
- Scripture: But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not give thought to the flesh to do its desires. (Rom 13:14)
- Amplified: But use the identity of the Alpha and Omega, use Almighty God’s life and person, and do not give thought to the flesh to do its desires.
- Amplified: But put on the image of the invisible God, and do not give thought to the flesh to do its desires. (Col 1:15)
- Amplified: But get your head straight, you rose with Him, with His life, believe it, know it, live it, you were crucified you no longer live so do not give thought to the flesh to do its desires.
- Explained: The ‘put on’ is only a head thing, you wouldn’t need to ‘put on’ if you knew the truth that you already have His life in the inner man, its an instruction for your beliefs, if you lived this new and living way in your identity you would automatically give no thought to the flesh. Its revelation we need more than transformation, or put another way revelation transforms and renews the mind, for wherever your heads at that is where you live, good or bad.
- Scripture: When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory. (Col 3:4)
- Amplified: When the Alpha and Omega who is now my life because I am so one with Him that we are one, Him in me and me in Him, risen with Him, with His Spirit, Mind, Nature, when He is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.
- Scripture: But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit (2 Cor 3:18)
- Amplified: But we all, with blood washed confidence look in a mirror and see the glory of Almighty God, as we do this we are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, this is the work of the Holy Spirit quickening us and raising us from the dead in our soul.
- Scripture: Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. (1 John 3:2)
- Amplified: Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when the Alpha and Omega shall appear, we shall be like the Alpha and Omega; for we shall see him as he is.
- Scripture: Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17)
- Amplified: Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is perfect, so are we in this world with His life
- Scripture: I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. (Rom 13:14)
- Amplified: I am the The Alpha and the Omega, The Almighty, you are the branches: He that stays in me, hides in my life, puts on my life, who dies with me and gets raised up with my life, and everything that goes with it, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. (Col 1:15)
Remember only one person will be saved from this earth and we are hidden in His life.