Is our Jigsaw picture of Christianity put together wrong?
Is the “Christian” picture of what Jesus desired the same as what we are demonstrating today, He said “speak to the mountain and it will obey you”, He said “these works and greater will you do”, heal the sick, raise the dead, cast out demons, He rebuked Peter for His lack of faith after walking on water, (have you walked on water lately?) He said the kingdom of heaven is not in word but in power but most of us have resorted to mere words, counselling, pills and doctors so what is wrong with our picture?
Most people in the congregation couldn’t see a cold healed though their life, demons don’t manifest in their presence, if the Holy Spirit left today most wouldn’t know a difference… so what’s wrong with our picture? What’s wrong with us? most of us appear to be mere men, struggling, carnal, contained, inactive, kept small, is this really what Jesus had in mind?
The purpose of this identity series is simple, once you really know who you are it changes everything about your walk with God. The bible says come with full assurance, however if you do not know the truth of God’s salvation it is impossible to have full assurance.
The status of the church worldwide proves this very fact, so the church lives in a lesser gospel, unless you know that you are now identical to Christ in the inner man because He is your life, you will always come asking and dwelling in limited assurance as a mere ‘saved’ human.
This causes enormous problems in your with walk it God, when you come this way you lack so much faith, authority, provision, full assurance, rights, ownership, oneness, maturity, its finished, ruling over nature, the list is simple its the difference between what Jesus can do and what you can do. Because your still in you (in your head) you can’t do much. Awake!
Surely the Christian framework that we have all learnt under and from each other keeps us small, keeps us mere ‘saved’ men and therefore poor, blind, wretched and naked. Has anyone ever heard a sermon that correctly tells us who we are, ever? I haven’t. We need a new Christian framework, a new paradigm, a new identity one that enables us to put back the jigsaw pieces correctly.
What is written below is meant to stretch our theology to show us the same thing from a slightly different frame work, are you ready? We are going to amplify it, (not to be confused with the amplified version of the bible).
Firstly we need to simplify our new identity, our new identity is likened to Christ saying “here have my identity, have my life, my perfect record, my authority, my peace, my mind, my spirit, my testimony, my death and my resurrection. I’m hiding you in my life, it is now yours, use it, borrow it, its the new you”.
Another way of looking at it is if you likened it to a car, He would be say “here use my car, what I have is yours, take it for as long as you like”. There is only one car, we are not little Christ’s we are Christ, this way we can not pollute His life its incorruptible. This way the enemy is defeated as he can not do bad things to Christ, only humans (its called the law of the spirit of life in Christ). So Christ who is your life…. one day there will be a marriage of the lamb, your soul and His spirit and you will finally appear as you but like Him, until then you are hidden inside his life. Don’t be pitiful with it!
We know that the Lord Jesus Christ is God. Lets look at some scripture.
- … Created the world – He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not (John 1:10),
- Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. (Colossians 1:15-17).
- … Is God in the flesh – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelled among us. (John 1:1-3,14).
- For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. (Isaiah 9:6).
- “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” declares the Lord God, “the one who is, who was, and who is coming, the Almighty.” And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand on me, saying to me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that lives, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death. (Rev 1:9,18).
- And he that sat on the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said to me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said to me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give to him that is thirsty of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcomes shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son. (Rev 21:5-7).
- And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and fornicators, and murderers, and idolaters, and whoever loves and makes a lie. I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. (Rev 22:12-16).
- Thus said the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. (Isa 44:6) (two talking as one).
So have you got that firmly fixed in your theology that Christ is the Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End, The Almighty, and beside Him there is no God.
We also see… But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him (1 Cor 8:6) God is the source of all things, Christ or ‘God the Word’ is the creator of all things and holds all things together, all things consist in Him and by Him and for Him, this is why He is the Alpha and Omega, the first and the last of all things created, in other words anything that exists in any created realm exists in Him, the word of God. He is the beginning of the creation of God (Rev 3:14) God is one! In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Now lets look again at some scriptures and amplify them.
- Scripture: I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith in the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me (Gal 2:20).
- Amplified… I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but God, The Alpha and the Omega, The Almighty, lives in me: He is my new life, I’m borrowing it and the life which I now live in this body I live by the faith inside God the son, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Gal 2:20 Explained… God killed me because I was a vile thing, however God did the dying, but because God did the dying I still live, but even though live, the ‘I’ that was alive is actually dead now. It doesn’t feel that way but it’s true, it was an invisible work He did in me in an instant, a miracle, a transfer of my life out of my soul into His spirit, it’s not going to happen one day it has happened when I got born-again, I am a brand new life born of His spirit.
The Alpha and Omega came into me and somehow took the essences of ‘me, my unique personality’ out of my old life and hid it in Him, it’s hard to believe but God transferred ‘me’ into Christ’s life within me, and now I have His life, not a life like His but His life. Just as He is perfect now I am perfect because I have His life, God’s life; there is only one thing left to do now… I have to retrain my thinking to understand what happened so my brain can catch up, it is a faith step to live this life understanding that I’m inside Him with His life as I can’t see that I’m inside Him in the natural.
God loves me and gave me The Alpha and Omega’s life for that’s the only way I will become perfect, as one has to be perfect to get into heaven and there is a lot more to being perfect than just having your sins washed away. By having The Alpha and Omega’s life now I have The Alpha and Omega’s perfect, spirit, mind, nature, everything that’s His life is mine, His perfect inner life within me is literal, its real and its now, not just ‘one day in the future’, its now! my brain just has to catch up, as my beliefs catch up all the old things that have passed away will not be able to remain to trick me anymore, because knowing this truth of who I am now will make me free of them! Praise God, I am complete in Christ and it is finished. (see ‘sin’ study).
Scripture: But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and do not give thought to the flesh to do its desires. (Rom 13:14).
- Amplified: But use the identity of the Alpha and Omega, use Almighty God’s life and person, and do not give thought to the flesh to do its desires.
- Amplified: But put on the image of the invisible God, and do not give thought to the flesh to do its desires. (Col 1:15).
- Amplified: But get your head straight, you rose with Him, with His life, believe it, know it, live it, you were crucified you no longer live so do not give thought to the flesh to do its desires.
- Explained: The ‘put on’ is only a head thing, you wouldn’t need to ‘put on’ if you knew the truth that you already have His life in the inner man, its an instruction for your beliefs, if you lived this new and living way in your identity you would automatically give no thought to the flesh. Its revelation we need more than transformation, or put another way revelation transforms and renews the mind, for wherever your heads at that is where you live, good or bad.
Scripture: When Christ, who is our life, is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory. (Col 3:4)
- Amplified: When the Alpha and Omega who is now my life because I am so one with Him that we are one, Him in me and me in Him, risen with Him, with His Spirit, Mind, Nature, when He is revealed, then you also will be revealed with Him in glory.
Scripture: But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit (2 Cor 3:18).
- Amplified: But we all, with blood washed confidence look in a mirror and see the glory of Almighty God, as we do this we are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, this is the work of the Holy Spirit quickening us and raising us from the dead in our soul.
Scripture: Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. (1 John 3:2).
- Amplified: Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it does not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when the Alpha and Omega shall appear, we shall be like the Alpha and Omega; for we shall see him as he is.
Scripture: Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world (1 John 4:17).
- Amplified: Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is perfect, so are we in this world with His life
Scripture: I am the vine, you are the branches: He that stays in me, and I in him, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. (Rom 13:14).
- Amplified: I am the The Alpha and the Omega, The Almighty, you are the branches: He that stays in me, hides in my life, puts on my life, who dies with me and gets raised up with my life, and everything that goes with it, the same brings forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. (Col 1:15).
Remember only one person will be saved from this earth and we are hidden in His life.